1.1K views

I purchased a special offer deal via Living Social vouchers to upload a picture to Your Perfect Canvas that they would have made into a canvas print. I actually ordered two canvas prints and paid for the two orders.

This was in September 2012. I uploaded the photos and emailed Your Perfect Canvas to confirm. They responded and asked me to confirm I had paid for the postage via paypal which I did. I waited patiently but didnt hear further so chased them via email but not receiving a response so I started telephoning.

Eventually mananging to speak to a lady who said they must have mislaid my order but she confirmed she had my photos and described them to me and that she would get them done and sent. Nothing. I then could never get an answer to my calls. I managed to track down a mobile number for an employee.

He said he would look into it and to call him back and then never answered the phone again. Then one of their business lines went dead. The other one continued to ring...and ring... I eventually managed to speak to a man called Robert who apologised profusely saying he would deal immediately and personally take responsibility for despatching my order.

I am still waiting. No communication from them.

I cannot get an answer from their one remaining business line which just constantly rings. Am totally frustrated, pissed off with a capital P and very disappointed.

Comments

TOOK MY MONEY!!

NEVER RECIVED MY CANVAS EVEN AFTER 9 WEEKS OF HOPING IT WAS GOING TO COME.

IVE WROTE 5 EMAILS TO SOMEONE CALLED LUCY.

NOTHING HAS BEEN REASOLVED!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!

'Your Perfect Canvas' is rubbish. There number doesn't work and my canvas has taken over 3 weeks to arrive!!!

Looks like they are at it again through Wowcher. Phone is off the hook and emails ignored.

Lots of Christmas gifts not turning up.

Yet Wowcher is still selling them. Appalling.

i placed a order on november for a heart plaque threw wowcher and i was tld it was sent out i must of emailed them abut 30 times and was mucked abut wae them everyone sais send me your details i done that every day then on frida it arrived and i wasnt pleased wae my item but see what its a xmas present so i will never get anything from them again its a joke 7 weeks for a item

Ruislip, Hillingdon, United Kingdom #939748

I've had such a bad experience with these people. The work is terrible.

I can't believe they charge so much for something a 5 year old child can do better.

They now will not even give me a refund!!!

Hatfield, Hertford, United Kingdom #938650

My perfect canvas - basically very poor service, purchased a code from wowcher, tried to redeem it on their web site but it wasn't having it.

I contacted my perfect canvas who gave me all the bulls**t that they will sort the problem, but nothing was done.

I couldn't be bothered, got my refund from wowcher.

My advice is don't bother with this company.

Absolutely shocking customer service, the lady was rude and unhelpful, takes days to get any response from them...still waiting for the picture but i assume that will be a let down as well!!! STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!

to Mary #1081800

She was also very rude to me. Kept repeating the same sentence as if on repeat play!

When I asked another question, just repeated the same sentence again & again!

She also asked me to email the photos but refused to give me her name!!! So 2 mnths on and I still haven't received them!!

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom #810842

They are pretty useless. They sent me a canvas I ordered and it was totally out of focus and blurry.

I emailed to complain and never got a reply, so phoned.

I spoke to a girl who was quite spiky with me and told me to send in photos of the canvas, which I did and surprise surprise not a word back from them!! Their customer service is appalling.

Funnily enough the same has happened to me in November - is it just a scam?!,

scumbags, what kind of person do you have to be to rip people off like that? ah well, what goes around comes around...